ACUTA (an IQVIA company) is pleased to announce the release of ARIM version 3.3 Hot Fix 1. This release includes a number of customer-requested updates and fixes.
The key improvements are to our support for Veeva Vault repositories
- The use of Okta authentication has been made a System Setting, permitting it to be set up in one step across all Veeva Repositories
- EU and South Africa Regional Binders may be dragged and dropped from Veeva to the ARIM Table of Contents
ARIM now has improved support for Adobe Live Cycle documents. These interactive forms can only be edited using Adobe’s Acrobat software, so ARIM now supports downloading these forms rather than displaying them in the ARIM document viewer.
- Application Status and Study Status reports have been significantly enhanced, providing more information.
- The product family may now be changed in Correspondence and Commitment records
- Additional performance improvements and bug fixes
For full details of new features and functionality in this release please see the v3.3 HF1 Release Notes.
For customers using the ARIM Multi-Tenant Cloud, the TEST environment will have been upgraded by the time you read this – on September 17.
The production Multi-Tenant environment will be upgraded on the weekend of September 29-30, during which time the system will not be available. On October 1, the upgraded systems will be fully functional.
Private tenants may upgrade at their convenience
For additional information on the ARIM Regulatory Information Management system, please contact us and we can show you how ARIM can enhance your submission, agency communications, and product registration data management and processes.
Photo credit Nicolás Boullosa