The big news right now is that at the last minute, Joel Finkle has been asked to speak as a substitute at the Q1 7th Annual Regulatory Operations and Submission Publishing Strategies Conference in Boston, June 14 and 15. I will be presenting an overview of IDMP, the EU approaches to implementing it, and how sponsor organizations should look at data collection.
It’s very close to being a re-run of the IDMP presentation I gave at the conference in Philadelphia on June 8-9, and shares some slides with the presentation in Lisbon in April.
To that effect, here are the presentation slides and related material from those conferences:
- Lisbon, April 2018:
- The RIM Around IDMP – How to Fill it Up
- Supporting spreadsheet – IDMP Mapping 1 – Simple tablet
- Supporting spreadsheet – IDMP Mapping 2 – Product with Device
- Supporting SmPC #1 – Simple tablet – Paracetamol 500mg Tablets
- Supporting SmPC #2 – Product with device – Breathica Idealair inhalation powder
- Philadelphia and Boston, June 2018
- Keynote (Philadelphia only): A Personal History of Electronic Regulatory Submissions
- Planning for and Complying with the IDMP Standard for Europe
Please join ACUTA at the Q1 conference next week, and enjoy the materials from these conferences
Soapbox image credit: “Daretoeatapeach“