The annual Drug Information Association Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Forum (DIA RSIDM, for short) is February 5-7 in Bethesda Maryland. Come meet members of ACUTA’s product and business development groups, including
- Don Palmer, Director of Product Strategy
- Scott Higgins, Business Development Manager
- Joel Finkle, Director Regulatory Innovation
- Shylendra Kumar, President and CEO
We will be in booth 310 in the exhibition hall, and would be happy to discuss the topics being presented at the conference such as the May 5 deadline to use only eCTD for FDA submissions (only 4 months away, and only 3 months at the conference), and how our services and software can ease the pains of regulatory operations.
Among the software offerings are new versions of
- ACUTA PDF Tools (APT) – this includes a new TOC Generator and a “Bookmarks from Links” wizard
- ACUTA Regulatory Intelligent Documents (ARID) – a set of over 250 shell templates with a focused Word toolbar, the latest version featuring import of non-ARID documents to ARID format
We look forward to seeing you there!