ACUTA has released new versions of ARIM 2.3.3 Hotfix 11 and ARIM Validator 3.2 (desktop). The primary features included in this release are:
- Support for South Africa (ZA) Validation specifications v2.1
- Support for Australia (AU) v3.1 Validation and eCTD specifications.
- Support for Canada (CA) Validation specifications v4.2
Other cool enhancements:
- The license key can now be applied for Validator without being a local administrator
- Additional validations are now available to make sure fonts are embedded in documents where they are used – but with an option to turn them off
If you are an ARIM Multi-Tenant cloud customer, your systems will be automatically upgraded, on the weekend of February 10-11 for the Test environment, and February 17-18 for the Production environment.
Please also note that since we have released ARIM version 3.2, we have set a sunset date for support on ARIM 2.3.3, of August 31, 2018. The ACUTA Client Services team will work with you to ensure a smooth upgrade.
The full release notes including installation instructions are available for